Professional Studio Headphones
“Best New Audiophile Headphones” – CNET, February 2021
Tuned by Roland – a leading manufacturer of musical instruments for over 40 years – to take musicians and producers straight to the sound, the M-200 delivers crystalline audio so clear and neutral that picking up on subtle nuances and flaws is as easy as it gets.
Studio sound, clean & simple.
Featuring 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils, the M-200 faithfully reproduces frequencies up to 40kHz to create a sound so detailed and accurate that it’s Hi-Res Audio certified by the Japan Audio Society (JAS) (HRA-101-09).
Be precise. Be balanced.
The closed-back design provides optimal noise isolation and fits while the adjustable headband makes M-200 ideal for accurate single-ear monitoring and studio recording. The new, single-sided balanced cable (included) reduces the signal-to-noise ratio to produce a cleaner, more spacious sound with transparent clarity, all to get you closer to perfection.
It’s the whole package.
Pack up and protect your M-200 via the CliqFold hinge, folding your headphones into the re-designed Exoskeleton case. Now featuring smoother lines and more space for accessories, all you have to do is clip it to your bag with the carabiner clip included taking your show on the road.
- Clean, Reference Studio Sound Fine-Tuned by Roland Engineers
- 50mm Drivers, Hi-Res Audio Certified (HRA-101-09)
- Single-sided Balanced Cable Included
- Perfect for Single-Ear Monitoring, Recording, Mixing and Mastering
- Premium Materials
- Crafted for Comfort
- Portable CliqFold Technology
- Customizable Look
Powered by Hi-Res 50mm Drivers
Featuring a refined and neutral sound signature with a balanced tonal range, M-200 produces precise reference sound with stunning detail from any instrument or input.
Crafted for Comfort
Made for comfort and durability, the broad headband design is enhanced by a strong yet flexible core for improved weight distribution and hours on end of pure comfort. Combined with the premium sweat-resistant PU leather exterior and large, detachable magnetic memory foam cushions, the M-200 will feel like it’s barely there.
Perfect Isolation, Spacious Sound
A closed-back design coupled with the new balanced cable makes M-200 one of the few studio headphones to offer superior noise isolation while maintaining precise and spacious sound quality.
Modern Look & Customization
Large earcups mean an extensive canvas to customize your look. Endorse Yourself with custom full color or laser engraved shields: with a variety of new aluminum shield colors, and the ability to upload your own designs, make M-200 completely yours.
- 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets, CCAW voice coils, and Hi-Res Audio certification for the most precise and neutral sound possible
- Play, mix, and master for hours on end with large replaceable magnetic memory foam cushions, a broad headband and premium materials ensuring improved comfort and sweat resistance
- Adjustable headband perfect for easy single-ear monitoring and recording
- Single-sided balanced cable for reduced signal-to-noise ratio and a cleaner, more spacious sound
- Rep your personal brand with custom shields
Producer Musician Audiophile